Learn about the benefits of NASPO membership, how to join, and the various committees and initiatives that members can participate in.
Access to the Directors Community in our online networking tool, The NASPO Network.
Are you a State
- Access to the Directors Community in our online networking tool NASPO Network.
- Information sharing on best practices, market intelligence, and industry trends.
- Opportunity to participate in committees and working groups to shape procurement policies and practices.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of NASPO policies and initiatives.
- Discounts on NASPO events, training, and publications.
- Access to research and publications on procurement-related topics.
- Access to NASPO’s professional development programs, including training, certifications, and conferences.
NASPO’s voting membership is comprised of the Chief Procurement Officers of the central procurement offices in the states, District of Columbia and territories of the United States.
Are you a new member, or just looking to refresh your knowledge on all NASPO offers you as a member? Take our new member course!
Contact Us _blank membership #c73b31
Are you a State
Procurement Staff Member?
- Members-only documents and resources.
- Member-to-Member networking to ask questions, receive feedback on best practices, and connect with other procurement professionals.
NASPO invites procurement staff of the state central procurement office to join Chief Procurement Office.
To gain access to NASPO’s All Members Group, please reach out to your state director, or contact NASPO Membership.
Contact Us _blank membership #f79521
Are you a Procurement
- Access to a professional network of procurement personnel from various state agencies and higher education institutions.
- Opportunity to stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and policies related to procurement.
- Access to resources such as research reports, surveys, and publications that provide valuable insights and information about the procurement industry.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of procurement policies and guidelines through participation in NASPO committees and task forces.
- Discounted rates for NASPO events and training programs.
NASPO’s Associate Membership membership is for state employees that are not state procurement directors or staff members.
We would love to have you join our community of procurement professionals. Please check out our associate membership and contact NASPO Membership with questions.
Contact Us _blank membership #8fc43f
Are you a Private
- The NASPO Exchange Conference provides valuable networking opportunities for private sector suppliers.
- The NASPO Exchange Conference can be an excellent opportunity to learn more about the procurement process and requirements for doing business with state governments.
- The conference is held every spring and brings together state procurement officials and companies of all sizes.
- The conference is a platform to discuss how to do business with states and form successful partnerships.
NASPO does not offer supplier memberships. However, as a private sector supplier, you have the opportunity to attend NASPO’s Exchange Conference.
The conference brings state procurement officials together in companies large and small to discuss doing business with the states and form successful partnerships. For questions about supplier opportunities, please contact us.
Contact Us _blank conference-and-events Questions About Membership? Get In touch _blank Members of the supplier/vendor community are ineligible for membership but should become a ValuePoint supplier. Contact Us