Learn about the benefits of NASPO membership, how to join, and the various committees and initiatives that members can participate in.
Student members of NASPO have a direct link to the world of state procurement, including the ability to attend the NASPO Annual Conference.
Students must be enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours for undergraduate/6+ credit hours for graduate) in an accredited community college or four-year college or university.
Apply Here! _blank
There is no fee for student membership, and membership is given according to the academic calendar (August-July). Once membership has been approved, we will add you to our mailing list and you will receive all correspondence and NASPO materials.
Student Members receive complimentary copies of NASPO resources and publications and are provided access to the members-only NASPO Network to ask questions, exchange information and share solutions virtually instantaneously.
Benefits of Student Membership
- Access to monthly bulletin
- Subscription to the Procurement Pulse blog
- Access to read posts in the NASPO Network’s All Members community
- Access to Student Member community on NASPO Network
- Networking opportunities with public procurement professionals and NASPO academic partners
- Access to NASPO webinars and publications
- Free Procurement 101 course
- Free Practical Guide
- Waived registration for select NASPO conferences
Join Us at an Upcoming Career Fair View calendar _blank Questions About Membership? Get In touch _blank Members of the supplier/vendor community are ineligible for membership but should become a ValuePoint supplier. Contact Us