This week on the Pulse Podcast, we talk with Mark Hayden, the State Purchasing Director for New Mexico, about attending and presenting at the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) in Glasgow, Scotland. He shares some of the highlights of his presentation about mitigating climate change from the state perspective, and he offers solutions for both procurement professionals and everyday individuals on how they can help combat climate change.
Also, don’t forget to take a look at NASPO’s sustainability resources and to reach out to Mark!
- NASPO’s Sustainable Purchasing Guide
- Lean Green Procurement Machine
- A More Sustainable IT Model
- Tech Next: Electric Vehicles
- Marks contact: Office (505) 827-0472; Mark.email@example.com
Got a comment? An idea for an episode? Email firstname.lastname@example.org . We would love to hear from you!